Red Hat Certified JBoss Administration (RHCJA) exam
Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I
The Red Hat Certified JBoss Administration (RHCJA) exam (EX248) is a performance-based exam that tests your knowledge and skills to install, configure, monitor, manage, and deploy applications to Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP).
- IT professionals who want to earn a credential that shows they have the skills and knowledge needed to install, configure, monitor, manage, and deploy applications to Red Hat JBoss EAP
- Application server systems administrators
- Application administrators
- Application developers
- Deployment managers
- System architects
- Quality assurance engineers
Prerequisites for this Exam
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or have comparable work experience and skills
- Have taken the Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248) course or have work experience administering JBoss EAP and applications running on that platform
- The RHCJA exam is a performance-based evaluation of a candidate's skills and knowledge regarding the administration of enterprise applications based on and using JBoss EAP.
- Candidates perform a number of routine system administration tasks and are evaluated on whether they have met specific objective criteria.
- Performance-based testing means that candidates must perform tasks similar to what they must perform on the job.
- The RHCJA exam is a hands-on, practical exam that lasts 4 hours. Internet access is not provided during the exam. You will not be permitted to bring any hard copy or electronic documentation into the exam.
- This prohibition includes notes, books, or any other materials. Internet access will be strictly controlled. Documentation that ships with JBoss EAP is available during the exam.
- Red Hat reserves the right to make changes to the exam format, including timing and the policies above. Such changes will be made public in advance through revisions to this document.
Exam Duration: 3 Hours