RHCA WITH CLOUD CONCENTRATION
Cloud concentration skills teach you to:
- Create, configure, and manage private clouds using Red Hat
- Manage virtual, private, and hybrid cloud infrastructures with
Red Hat CloudForms.
- Create, configure, and manage a cloud application platform
with OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat.
- Implement flexible storage solutions for on-premise and
- Manage many systems using Red Hat Satellite Server.
- Red Hat Certified Engineers who wish to demonstrate greater depth
and breadth of knowledge and skills in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
and across other Red Hat products.
- IT architects who wish to demonstrate Red Hat-specific skills and
In preparation to earn an RHCA certification with a cloud
concentration, Red Hat recommends the following courses:
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration III (CL310)
- Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220)
- OpenShift Enterprise Administration (DO280)
- Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration (RH236)
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RH318)
- Red Hat Deployment and Systems Management (RH401)
- Configuration Management with Puppet (DO405)
To attain RHCA status, an RHCE must pass any 5 of the following
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management exam
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Storage exam
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service exam
- Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack (EX310)
- Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator exam (EX318)
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Deployment and Systems
Management exam (EX401)
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Configuration Management with